Families Attaining Integrity Thru Hope Mentoring Services
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Life Coach
- Mentoring Services
- Case Management Services
- Homebased Services
- Substance Abuse Groups
- Self-Help Groups
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 9-5PM
Closed weekends (on call)
The mission of F.A.I.T.H Mentoring Services is to support, motivate, and empower young people that are facing challenges in their personal, social and academic lives.
To provide guidance and information to youth that will help them become responsible individuals within their society. Building and participating in collaboration through partnership with various community resources.
· Provide emotional support and guidance.
· Work on improving education, social, and employability skills.
· Build self-esteem and self-confidence.
· Improve interpersonal communication skills.
· Develop effective problem solving and decision making skills.
· Establish and maintain healthy relationships with peers, adult figures and family members.
· Access community resources.Our Mission